Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A little about me.......


Hiii....This is Kallol Panda........
Now, when I m creating this blog, I am an MCA student of Haldia Institute of Technology..I am a boy with some dreams in my life..
I know no one is perfect in this world..even this world is also not perfect..I don't want to change the world or the people..i cant do it also..So I am trying to change myself so that i can fit myself in this world...
I don't want to bring a revolution to change the society. I only want to live a peaceful life with my friends, family, my dreams and my fantasies....
The values of my dreams and my fantasies is very high to me..I cant tolerate when anyone laughs on it..
And I love my friends too much..I love to spend my times with them..And fortunately from my school-life I have got very good friends...I cant forget them ever..

I hate politics so much..I have no intererst in it..I have not any respect for recent political leaders(not all) and their activities..
I think my plus point is : I am a good friend....
and my minus point is: I believe everyone easily...


So.......thats all about me........

No comments:

Post a Comment